During these uncertain times, many questions are being asked about Woofstock 2020 June 4,5,6,7th and the status going forward.
- Recognizing this is a very fluid situation, we certainly do not have all the answers – as things are changing by the minute/day. We will keep our FB page (WOOFSTOCK DOG SHOW) and our website CCCKENNELCLUB.COM updated as we learn of new information.
- Please understand that cancellation will not be the decision of the clubs. It will be determined by the Government (States, Counties etc) The Solano County fairgrounds is owned by the County. It is not privately owned.
- At this time we are still hoping/planning to hold Woofstock 2020 as scheduled, assuming the COVID-19 situation improves and restrictions are lifted.
- We have learned that the Solano County fairgrounds may be used as a drive-through COVID 19 test center. If indeed it is, we do not know for the length of time it will be used.
- To allow exhibitors the maximum time to make a decision to enter our shows, we are returning to our original 2 1/2 week closing date which will be: Wednesday, MAY 20, 2020. This will also extend the requirement to mail the premium list by one week. At this time, one week can make a big difference.
- As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the COVID-19, our first thought is for the safety and well-being of all individuals (club members, exhibitors, judges, etc.) impacted by these difficult circumstances. In these unprecedented times, it is important that we come together to support all those impacted.
- The well-being of our exhibitors, judges and club members will be a priority in all decisions we make.
- We sincerely hope that we will be the first circuit back and we can all celebrate and party!