Woofstock 2020 Announcement!
After much discussion, research and soul searching; we have come to the sad and inevitable conclusion that we must cancel WOOFSTOCK 2020.
We researched moving to a September date. We have no guarantee from the Solano County Fairgrounds that we will have a show site to hold Woofstock, whether it be in June or September. Many of our judges are already committed to other shows in September, if those shows are even held. The situation is changing daily and the new infection rates are also increasing significantly. We are unsure what restrictions the airlines may enforce in the near future, which would prevent judges and some exhibitors from travel.
We must also weigh the significant costs, in addition to what is already spent if we go forward and are forced to cancel. The most important issue is of course, is everyone’s health.
There is just too much uncertainty to go forward.
We are as disappointed and saddened as you and we pray for everyone’s physical and financial health.
We look forward to 4 days of Peace, Music, Dogs and our friendships in 2021! Let’s have a HUGE blowout party!